Aside from ice cream, popsicles are my go-to summer snack on a hot day. And, in case I haven’t mentioned it enough lately, it’s really hot here right now. For real. Are you dealing with serious summer heat this year too?
So, to cool off, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite popsicle recipes from around the web. There’s a little bit of everything from fruity popsicle ideas to decadent desserts and spiked treats. Numbers 3, 7, and 16 are a must-try, if you ask me.
Here are 19 awesome popsicle recipes to keep you cool this summer…
1. Coconut Amaretto Popsicle Recipe from The Artful Desperado
3. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Pops from Hungry Girl por Vida
4. Striped Ombre Popsicle from A Subtle Revelry
6. Creamy Coconut and Blood Orange Popsicles from Fork Knife Swoon
7. Strawberry Cream Pops from Hungry Girl por Vida
9. Cantaloupe Popsicles from Amelia
10. Fruit Juice Pops
11. Sangria Popsicles from The Faux Martha
12. Key Lime Pie Pops from Freutcake
15. Mango Chia Popsicles from Jelly Toast
16. Spiked Watermelon Popsicles from Lulu’s
18. Spicy Margarita Popsicles from The Artful Desperado
Did your favorite popsicle recipe make the list? What popsicle flavors are your faves for the summer?