I’m headed to California today for an impromptu trip with Jeff to San Francisco (and also to see family). It was planned super last minute, so I have no idea what we’re going to do while there. If you have any SF suggestions (shopping, restaurants, etc), let me know! It’s been a few years since I was last there, so I don’t remember much.
What are you up to this weekend? If you’re looking for a handful of DIYs to try, click through for weekend project ideas.
1. how to make a freeform flower centerpiece (without using a flower frog)
2. velvet DIY color blocked pillows
3. upgrade a tote bag in 5 minutes
4. DIY embroidered hoodie from Honestly WTF
5. DIY pearl slide sandals from Deconstrut
6. natural lip balm idea (two ingredients)
Hope you have a happy weekend.