This weekend I’m getting some last minute stuff put together for our trip to Grenada (we leave Wednesday morning and I cannot wait)…looking for a new bathing suit (why did I wait so long to do this?), a hat, and some of the less exciting beach necessities (sunscreen, aloe, etc, etc).
What are you up to? Any fun plans?
If you have some time set aside for DIYs, I have a few ideas for ya. Here are 6 DIYs to try this weekend…
1. pink lemonade marble macarons from Style Sweet CA
2. DIY suede tassels from Fall for DIY
3. geometric DIY cutting boards
4. peach sorbet from Martha Stewart
5. s’more ice cream sandwiches
6. DIY rollup organizer for back to school
Hope you have a happy weekend.
P.S. Happy to hear I’m not the only clumsy one that hurts myself DIYing. There are quite a few crafting ‘horror stories’ building up in the comments of yesterday’s post, if you’re looking for a quick read.