Oh, how the week flies by! After last weekend’s festivities, I’m looking forward to hanging out at home the next couple of days and catching up on the tv shows I missed when I was gone. Getting crazy over here. What about you?
If you’re up for a few DIYs to try, I have a handful of suggestions for you…
1. DIY hand lettered gift wrap for Mom
2. fresh fruit and prosciutto crostinis
3. how to make your own bounce balls from Lovely Indeed
4. Mother’s Day brunch ideas (and recipe)
5. DIY rainbow taper candle holder from Sugar & Cloth
6. fruit filled punch pops recipe
Hope you have a good weekend. And happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there!
P.S. If you’re a coffee lover, be sure to enter the illy giveaway, for a chance to win your own fancy/awesome espresso machine (valued at $295)!! Giveaway ends tonight at midnight. So be sure to head over asap for your chance to win.