This weekend, Jeff and I are planning to start packing around the house (because we’re moving) and maybe even bringing a few things over to the studio that are most definitely not going to fit in our new place. We still have a couple weeks to go, so we’re trying to get ahead if we can. Fun stuff over here.
But if you’ve got a little more time on your hands…say…enough time to DIY a thing or two, I’ve got you covered! This week’s DIYs to try is a good one. Click through for all 6 ideas!
1. a before and after dining room table + chairs from Hey Wanderer
2. DIY gym ring hanging lamp from Fall for DIY
3. color blocked DIY pillows in geo shapes
4. turmeric dyed textiles
5. thrifted nightstand DIY makeover from Room for Tuesday
6. a simple DIY shelving unit from Sinnen Rausch
7. chicken enchiladas from designlovefest
8. giant banana leaf art idea
P.S. If you’re in the mood for Valentine’s Day DIYs, I put together a big roundup of my favorite projects earlier in the week.
Hope you have a happy weekend!