Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day and if you’re a procrastinator at heart (like I often am), you’re going to want to check out today’s post for super last minute Valentine’s Day DIY ideas. You can grab a printable and call it a day, craft a DIY, or whip up a V-Day cocktail. Click through for all 29 Valentine’s Day DIY ideas.
1. Valentine party in a box from Oh Happy Day
2. Budget-friendly Valentine DIY in 5 minutes
3. Printable V-Day candy boxes from The House that Lars Built
4. DIY earrings made of clay…that totally don’t look like a DIY.
5. Texty Valentine’s Day DIY printables from Almost Makes Perfect
6. DIY bubble bars from Hello Glow
7. A Valentine’s Day version of this s’more pizza would be cute.
9. mylar heart drink toppers DIY (and cake toppers)
10. DIY heart door wreath from The Crafted Life
11. (above) DIY Valentine’s Day envelope liners
13. Pop up Valentine’s Day idea from The House that Lars Built
14. DIY love tokens from Designlovefest
15. candy coated V-Day cocktails
16. Boob macarons and printables from Sugar & Cloth
17. DIY apple basket valentines from The House that Lars Built
18. Salt N’ Pepa “push it’ Valentines from A Joyful Riot
19. DIY lip balm with just 2 ingredients
20. Chocolate dipped wafers for V-Day from The Merrythought
21. Galentines Day printable from Oh Happy Day
24. Heart shaped organic peppermint patties recipe
25. Vintage Valentine heart boxes from Oh Happy Day
26. Fresh flower DIY mirror idea So, this exact rendition might not be great for last minute V-Day stuff. BUT you could definitely do something similar on a smaller scale with grocery store flowers or even just some greenery around your entryway mirror, etc.
27. Funnel cake love letters! Now that’s a love letter I can get behind.
28. A beaded asymmetrical necklace DIY never hurt nobody.
29. And if you find something you like from this list, you could wrap your gift in hand painted XOXO wrapping paper from Sugar and Cloth.
P.S. I also have a big Valentine’s Day DIY pinboard, if you want to check it out. Lots more projects to check out.
Which project is your favorite? Do you usually do anything for Valentine’s Day or do you like to skip it?