It’s finally Friday (yay) AND it also happens to be National Donut Day! Which means I am walking on sunshine right about now.
To celebrate the coolest food holiday of the year (well, second to national ice cream day), I’ve rounded up some of my favorite donut DIYs for you to try over the weekend. Get ready for a sugar rush. This roundup may give you a toothache…in a good way.
1. (above) Donut Ice Cream Sandwiches
4. Biscuit Donuts with Naturally Colored Glazes from My Name is Yeh
5. Mini Baked Donuts from The House That Lars Built
7. Vanilla Nutmeg Cake Donuts from Coco Cake Land
8. S’more Donuts from The Merrythought
P.S. I’m headed to SLC for a couple of days, starting on Sunday. So if you have any recommendations for great shops for props and/or awesome food in Salt Lake City, let me know. Would love to try some new places. Follow me on Insta for photos from my trip.
Hope you have a great weekend!