Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in the states and many of us have a long weekend to fill (yay), I thought I would roundup some of my fave DIY ideas, recipes, and cocktails to try. With 4 days to try some new DIYs…well, 3 if you don’t count Thanksgiving day…there’s plenty of time!
Here are 14 DIYs to try this long Thanksgiving weekend.
1. DIY large-scale rug from scratch – this would be a great weekend project!
2. pear and thyme fizz cocktail from The Citizenry
3. DIY wine totes for holiday hosting, etc
4. faux speckled candles DIY from Almost Makes Perfect
5. salted caramel hot chocolate recipe with salted caramel marshmallows
6. DIY wood trivets from Food 52
7. geometric wooden candles from Curbly
9. marbled leather coasters DIY from Homey Oh My
11. utility apron DIY for doing dishes, crafting, etc via Flax and Twine
13. Just in case you need a little furniture makeover inspiration
What are your plans for Thanksgiving break? Any projects planned?