Cool gifts for parents and in-laws!
Gifts for parents and in-laws is probably the toughest gift guide to create. Because your (or at least my) parents and in-laws often say they ‘don’t need or want anything’. How are you supposed to buy something special for someone like that?
Well, I came up with the best ideas I could think of and included some presents that I’ve actually bought for either my parents or in-laws before. Hope this list will be helpful for you.
I kept the majority of the gift ideas under $100 and separated the lists out into his and hers. BUT a bunch of the gifts could be great as a joint gift for both parents or in-laws together, if that’s an option in your family.
Gifts for Parents and In-Laws (Hers)
1. Amorie throw from McGee and Co $75
Okay, I have to admit that A LOT of these gifts are things that I would also love. And I’m a parent too, so I think it’s fine. This blanket is one of those things.
2. Mara nesting bowls from Horne $65
Heart eyes for these bowls.
3. Photo gallery frames from Artifact Uprising $69 and up
What parent or in-law wouldn’t appreciate a sentimental framed photo as a gift?
4. Freda Savador James shearling-lined slippers from Anthropologie $150
Slippers are the best gift this year, imo!
5. Maison Louis Marie No.2 candle from Amber Interiors $34
Maison Louis Marie candles smell amazing.
6. Handmade brown pitcher from Bloomist $35
Oh! I would happily take one of these pitchers. But I like so many gardening and decor-loving moms and grandmas would appreciate this. Also, p good price point, right?
7. Cashmere socks from Jenni Kayne $65
I have to imagine these socks are incredibly soft!
8. Studio McGee limestone knot figurine from Target $20
The coveted Studio McGee knot that was sold out for forever is back!
9. Paper mâché bowl from Amber Interiors $24
An affordable decor piece for that parent or in-law who loves to decorate and re-decorate their home. This bowls cool, imo, because it will look good in ANY style of home.
10. Gray Malin Italy 500 Pieces from Amazon $27
Any puzzle will do, but this one (on a year when so many of us are dreaming of travel) seemed especially appropriate.
Gifts for Parents and In-Laws (Him)
1. Mens ‘wicked good slippers’ from L.L. Bean $89
These slippers look so much like something my grandpa would love. So cozy and a great color.
2. Moore & Giles leather money clip from Anthropologie $100
For the Dad, father-in-law, or grandpa that keeps thing simple, but needs a money clip upgrade.
3. Apple TV from Amazon $179
I think we’ve purchased apple tvs for each of my parents separately and my in-laws too. Why?! Because it’s a really good gift! Gets used ALL the time by everybody.
4. Laguiole Ivory Knives (set of 6) from Burke Decor $84
I want these knives for myself, but I was thinking this would be a cool gift for anyone who really likes cooking. Maybe even in conjunction with another gift – like a cookbook.
5. Soft pretzel baking kit from Terrain $24
For anyone who likes baking…and eating! Me, me, me!
6. Finex 10″ cast iron skillet with lid from Crate & Barrel $225
This skillet is gorgeous and I’ve heard good things about how it cooks as well.
7. The perfect mug from East Fork $38 (and this color is ready to ship)
I will forever recommend East fork mugs! They are really good quality and have a timeless style / vibe.
8. Grill planks sampler pack set from Food 52 $20
For the grillers!
9. Stagg pour-over kettle from Fellow $79
This is nice gift for pour-over coffee lovers AND tea lovers too. Such a pretty kettle.
10. Fire side gloves from Snow Peak $59.95
If your loved one is the adventurous / camping / by the fire kind of guy.
Looking for more gift guides?
I have so many! Here’s a list of my most recent gift guides…
- 50 cheap stocking stuffers for everyone! Everything is under $25.
- Etsy gifts for everybody (this list includes women, men, kids, toddlers, and baby).
- Black owned businesses to support for the holidays (and everyday)!
- Cool gifts for guys!
- My big gift list of cool wooden toys (separated out by age).
- And my fave brands for cool, gender neutral baby clothes (also kids and toddlers).
That’s it for this one! If you have any there gift ideas for parents or in-laws, let me know. I’d love to hear you suggestions.