Good morning. I hope you had a great weekend!
I spent the last couple of days unpacking boxes (still moving into our new place) and catching up on sleep from my trip to NYC last week. But today I woke up super early to get a jump start on one last Halloween project for Wednesday (one more printable for Halloween treats). I cannot believe that Halloween is this Thursday. Where did the time go?
If you’re looking for last minute ideas for pumpkin season, I have eleven projects for you to check out. Halloween here we come! And be sure to check back on Wednesday for that last Trick or Treat printable.
1. (above) Spooky Halloween DIY Drink Stirrers
2. Fresh Flower Halloween Sign
4. Mold Mini Pumpkins Made of Clay
5. Creepy Spider Pie DIY for Halloween
6. Pretty Pumpkins DIY with Tissue Paper
7. Halloween Wall Art Printables (free download)
8. Non-Traditional Pumpkin Decorating
9. Popcorn Party Tubs DIY for Halloween
10. Festive DIY Treat Bags for Halloween
11. Creepy Cat Eye No-Carve Pumpkin DIY
What are your favorite Halloween projects? Are there any that you make year after year?
10 comments | Click here to reply
Thanks ladies. Glad to hear these projects have inspired you for Halloween.papernstitch
All the pumpkins are too cute, almost too cute, and thanks for the wall art. Great inspiration, happy Halloween.Simona
I love #4 and #9! Thank you! : )Heather - Chickabug
Thanks Charmaine and Kristin. 🙂papernstitch
These look like they are so much fun! I love the bat straw.Kristin
Tons of great diys!Charmaine
Good point Tanya. That would be an easy way to get kids to drink more water, huh? Thanks for stopping by.papernstitch
Straws are so much fun. It makes the kids want to drink water a lot more. These are all pretty great crafts.Tanya
Thanks Emilie. That’s an oldie but goodie. 🙂papernstitch
I love nÂ°8, it is so pretty !emilie