On the weekdays, I’m usually not about eating breakfast. BUT it’s actually my favorite meal of the day….I just mainly like to eat breakfast for dinner for some reason. What about you?!
The waffles, pancakes, french toast – what’s not to love? So, I rounded up my favorite recipes from all three, in a breakfast of champions post. Some are super healthy and some are…well…less than healthy? BUT they all look super delicious and I couldn’t think of a better way to roll through a Thursday than with some drool-worthy recipes.
Click through for my favorite pancake, waffles, and french toast recipes right now…
1. First up, cereal waffles! (above)
2. belgian sugar waffles from Well Vegan
3. vanilla bean french toast (topped with homemade coffee ice cream)
4. cornbread waffles with chicken and gravy from Isabel Eats
5. peanut butter and jelly pancakes
6. almond lemon waffles from Recipes from a Pantry
7. And if you want another pb&j recipe…. peanut butter and jelly waffles!
8. easy french toast kabobs (and maple syrup for dunking)
9. banana oatmeal coconut pancakes from Olive and Artisan
10. mini waffles bites from The Merrythought
11. gluten-free vanilla coconut waffles from The Healthy Hunter
12. red velvet waffles with a donut glaze topping
13. whole grain banana bread waffles from Top with Cinnamon
14. (healthy) sweet potato protein pancakes
15. AHHHH! It’s a monte cristo waffle sandwich from Foodie Crush!
16. And last but not least… strawberries and cream waffle recipe.
What breakfast camp do you hold true to – pancakes, waffles, or french toast?! Or all three?
7 comments | Click here to reply
All of these waffles sound so good!Courtney
Right Michelle?! I think I gained a few pounds just looking at that thing. 🙂Brittni
That Monte Cristo waffle sandwich looks to die for! I’m so hungry for that right now!Michelle
All three…with a slight leaning towards waffles and french toast. A side of bacon or chicken sausage doesn’t hurt, either.Kimberly
Oh my gosh, so many recipes so little time! I love the look of the gluten free coconut waffles. I was recently diagnosed as what intolerant and so this will be perfect for me. Thanks so much for sharing, I will try the other recipes on my friends!
Holly from The Art of Being Holly xoHolly
I was SO hungry after putting this post together, Pink Pineapple. 🙂 Glad you enjoyed it.Brittni
Yummm! all looks delicious,thanks for ideasThe pink pineapple