DIY ornament ideas, anyone?! There are only three weekends left until Christmas. Do you have your tree yet?! I put together a list of some of my favorite DIY ornament ideas to send us all into the weekend with a few DIYs to try.
1. unique tassel ornaments made of wood and leather
2. DIY indigo marble ornaments from Alice and Lois
3. clothespin people DIY ornaments from The House That Lars Built
5. gold leaf DIY holiday ornaments from The Sweetest Occasion
6. color blocked velvet DIY holiday ornaments
7. DIY brass ornaments from The Merrythought
9. golden star ornaments from The Sweetest Occasion
10. cinnamon himmeli ornament from Jojotastic
11. jingle bells ombre holiday ornaments
12. DIY cookie ornaments from Sugar and Charm
P.S. I’m ever so slightly gasping about the fact that Christmas is only two and half weeks away! How is that even possible?! Jeff and I don’t even have a tree yet (even though we’ve tried, we really have). Whoops!
Do you like decorating your tree with DIY ornaments? Or is it mostly purchased ornaments? OR a mixture of both?!