July Fourth recipes are amongst the best for summer parties (in my mind) because they’re usually a pretty good mix of pulling out all the stops and keeping it simple with the classics. The best of both (food) worlds. Yum!
So, if you’re planning to celebrate July Fourth with friends and/or family, you might as well give it your all with this roundup of the best July Fourth recipes to try for the holiday (and all summer long). Forty-two recipes made the list and each one is better than the last!
Here are 42 of the best July Fourth recipes to try this summer…
1. caribbean pineapple mango rum punch This is my most popular cocktail recipe ever. Can’t go wrong for July Fourth with this one!
2. summer corn salad from The Herb and Spoon
3. strawberry mojito popsicles
5. cast iron pizza from Designlovefest
6. homemade chips and salsa trio. Every summer celebration requires chips and salsa, right?
7. grapefruit cucumber gin cooler
8. drool-worthy easy seafood pasta
9. healthy chicken cobb salad from Jar of Lemons
10. s’mores ice cream sandwiches
11. simple summer strawberry pecan salad. A local favorite of mine.
12. watermelon papaya rum smoothie from Sugar & Cloth. You had me at watermelon…
14. pineapple mango chicken tacos
15. roasted sweet potato tacos from Salt and Lavender. Because you don’t want to forget about your vegetarian friends.
16. pineapple lime sangria spritzer
17. refreshing apple coleslaw barbecue topping. Makes for a great kid’s side, too.
18. striped fruit smoothies from Designlovefest. Make it extra patriotic by swapping out flavors – raspberry, coconut, and blueberry could be a great place to start.
19. BBQ chicken and pineapple pizza with homemade sauce. A yummy twist on the all American BBQ.
20. colorful caprese salad board from The Sweetest Occasion. Why not put all those summer heirlooms to good use?
21. homemade churro ice cream milkshakes
22. gin and juice slushies (with homemade gin)
23. fresh fruit and prosciutto crostinis with homemade goat cheese
24. Italian paloma cocktail from Sugar and Charm.
25. homemade limoncello mousse
26. blood orange popsicles. Talk about a refreshing treat for summer.
27. grapefruit vanilla thyme ice cream
28. honey-glazed chicken quesadillas with peach guacamole from How Sweet Eats. Yes, I said peach guacamole…
29. grilled tropical shrimp kabobs. These are seriously DELICIOUS!!! I make the kabobs pretty frequently over the summer. An sometimes add them to open face tacos.
30. 7 unique s’mores recipes. Think cookies, candies, and pies, not just your average graham crackers.
31. under-an-hour peach galette
32. pink lemonade grapefruit popsicles
33. mac-n-cheese stuffed jalapeno poppers from The Sweetest Occasion.
34. homemade vegan froyo and waffle cones. Good greens banana, berry, and chocolate.
35. grilled lemon and herb corn on the cob
37. maple salty dog cocktail from The Sweetest Occasion
38. grilled peaches and ice cream. Because peach season is in full swing. The peaches from Whole Foods and Trader Joes are SO good right now! Just bought some the other day.
40. no bake blueberry cheesecake
41. mini fruit dessert pizzas with homemade whipped cream
42. blueberry mint julep from Our Salty Kitchen
What recipes are you planning to make this July Fourth? I would love to hear some of your favorites!
9 comments | Click here to reply
Oh MY gracious!!! I just literally opened 12 tabs of all this delicious food and drink. Pinning like crazy, wonderful roundup!Amy | Delineate Your Dwelling
Thanks Rebekah. That was exactly the idea with those grilled peaches. Glad you like ’em. 🙂Brittni
[…] best recipes to try for Fourth of […]Friday Favorites | Volume Fifty-Six • Original Caroline
These recipes look amazing! I love how the grilled peaches and ice cream gives you the flavor of cobbler without the work. 😉 Thanks for sharing!Rebekah
My pleasure Cyd! I definitely am going to try those poppers out soon. Yum!Brittni
SUCH a good round-up, friend! Thanks for including some of my favorites. Those mac n cheese jalapeño poppers are a MUST try! xoxoCyd
Thanks Michelle and Courtney. 🙂Brittni
These recipes sound so good! I want to make some of these.Courtney Hardy
These recipes look so amazing, now I only need to find a reason to try them (no 4th of July celebrations in Europe…)!Michelle