July Fourth recipes are amongst the best for summer parties (in my mind) because they’re usually a pretty good mix of pulling out all the stops and keeping it simple with the classics. The best of both (food) worlds. Yum!
So, if you’re planning to celebrate July Fourth with friends and/or family, you might as well give it your all with this roundup of the best July Fourth recipes to try for the holiday (and all summer long). Forty-two recipes made the list and each one is better than the last!
Here are 42 of the best July Fourth recipes to try this summer…
1. caribbean pineapple mango rum punch This is my most popular cocktail recipe ever. Can’t go wrong for July Fourth with this one!
2. summer corn salad from The Herb and Spoon
5. cast iron pizza from Designlovefest
6. homemade chips and salsa trio. Every summer celebration requires chips and salsa, right?
9. healthy chicken cobb salad from Jar of Lemons
11. simple summer strawberry pecan salad. A local favorite of mine.
12. watermelon papaya rum smoothie from Sugar & Cloth. You had me at watermelon…
15. roasted sweet potato tacos from Salt and Lavender. Because you don’t want to forget about your vegetarian friends.
17. refreshing apple coleslaw barbecue topping. Makes for a great kid’s side, too.
18. striped fruit smoothies from Designlovefest. Make it extra patriotic by swapping out flavors – raspberry, coconut, and blueberry could be a great place to start.
19. BBQ chicken and pineapple pizza with homemade sauce. A yummy twist on the all American BBQ.
20. colorful caprese salad board from The Sweetest Occasion. Why not put all those summer heirlooms to good use?
24. Italian paloma cocktail from Sugar and Charm.
26. blood orange popsicles. Talk about a refreshing treat for summer.
28. honey-glazed chicken quesadillas with peach guacamole from How Sweet Eats. Yes, I said peach guacamole…
29. grilled tropical shrimp kabobs. These are seriously DELICIOUS!!! I make the kabobs pretty frequently over the summer. An sometimes add them to open face tacos.
30. 7 unique s’mores recipes. Think cookies, candies, and pies, not just your average graham crackers.
33. mac-n-cheese stuffed jalapeno poppers from The Sweetest Occasion.
34. homemade vegan froyo and waffle cones. Good greens banana, berry, and chocolate.
37. maple salty dog cocktail from The Sweetest Occasion
38. grilled peaches and ice cream. Because peach season is in full swing. The peaches from Whole Foods and Trader Joes are SO good right now! Just bought some the other day.
42. blueberry mint julep from Our Salty Kitchen
What recipes are you planning to make this July Fourth? I would love to hear some of your favorites!