Organization is one of those must-dos for me at the beginning of each year. Partially because things get so crazy at the end of each year during the holidays and partially because I just really starting off the year with a clean slate.
And with nearly everyone with a Netflix subscription getting on the Marie Kondo tidying up train, it seemed like a good time to put together a big list of organizational ideas that you can DIY. Here are 33 organizational ideas that you can totally DIY – from clothing racks to hanging wall organizers, trays, and jewelry stands!
1. clothing rack DIY from Weekday Carnival
3. x shape magazine each from HomeDIT
6. covered boxes for storage from Homey Oh My
7. DIY rollup organizer for craft supplies, etc
8. hide the clutter with this DIY Ikea hack from September Edit
9. wooden clothing rack project from The Merrythought
10. organize kid’s artwork with these cute cubby holders from Oh Joy
12. geometric paint cork board from The Beauty Dojo
13. DIY makeup organizer made of wood
14. floating corner shelves DIY from DIY in PDX
15. easy entryway organization from The Merrythought
17. unique DIY wood shelving (half circles)
18. paint pen kitchen organization from A Beautiful Mess
19. magazine and book rack DIY from The Merrythought
22. DIY zig zag coat and bag rack from Almost Makes Perfect
24. hanging organizer DIY for paperwork, etc from Burkatron
26. a bathroom version of my hanging DIY wall organizer
28. a 10 minute DIY yarn bowl idea
29. DIY alphabet jewelry dishes from The Beauty Dojo
31. DIY wall hooks to organize your entryway (that don’t look like wall hooks)
32. use a metal grid for hanging hats, scarves, and more
Which one if your favorite? How do you stay organized in the new year?