There are only five days left until Christmas! So, if you’re planning to DIY any gifts this year, now is the time!
Which is why, I’ve put together a big list of my absolute favorite DIY gift ideas for the holidays (only the really good stuff) to make it easy for all of us, myself included, to figure exactly what we’ll be making this year.
There are 41 project ideas on this list, so there’s bound to be at least a handful of DIY gifts that will work for that hard to figure out person on your list. Right? Right!
1. brass curve necklace DIY from Almost Makes Perfect
2. marbled clay standing clock DIY from The Lovely Drawer
3. rolled beeswax candles from Oh Happy Day
4. DIY watercolor blanket from Sugar & Cloth
5. natural room sprays from A Beautiful Mess
6. terra cotta painted planter from designlovefest
7. an abstract boob vase from Sugar & Cloth
8. grapefruit rosemary bath salts idea from Homey Oh My
9. DIY face planters from Oh Happy Day
11. DIY graphic tees from Almost Makes Perfect
13. DIY soy candles
14. custom DIY matchboxes from The Crafted Life
15. painted pattern roller skates from The House That Lars Built
16. airbrushed ombre everything gifts (vases, bells, candles, etc)
17. 3D planter DIY from Almost Makes Perfect
20. knit potholders project from Homey Oh My
24. DIY tube rings from Fall for DIY
26. dip dyed sweaters idea from The House That Lars Built
30. denim clutch DIY in about an hour
33. DIY soap rocks from DIY in PDX
36. ombre glassware project from Studio DIY
38. leather keychain DIY from The Crafted Life
39. indigo marbled ornaments from Alice and Lois
40. faux ceramic ring cone from Almost Makes Perfect
Are you making any of your holiday gifts this year? Which projects are your faves from the list?